TARC PGM (Eng. Chukwuma Magnus NWAKAMMA) and TARC Reps ECOWAS, met with HE Chief Olusegun Obasanjo twice in 2022, and thanked him for his support of our TARC initiative.
- TARC has the full backing of HE Olusegun Obasanjo, which will open us the doors in AU, NEPAD/PIDA, RECs and Africa Key Countries in 2023.
- Our operational Kick-off of TARC will start in January 2023 to build a 24´000 RKm High Speed Rail connectivity in Sub-Sahara Africa till 2030 (Phase-I), 30 years earlier than AU`s Agenda2063.
- TARC stands for
- (i) Trade Acceleration by Regional Connectivity with
- (ii) Trans Africa Railway Corporation.
- in a “Big-Bang” Solution led by Private Sector in this decade.
- Next Steps: Preparation of Technical Feasibility Studies (TFS). Start with ECOWAS in 2023.
TARC Media and Communication, 24th December 2022